We invite you to use our online system to submit a proposal for this conference. Only submissions of proposal(s) through the online submission system will be accepted. The submission process includes the following steps:
- Step 1: If you are not a registered user of the SMS website already, create an SMS user profile and provide contact information for yourself. Please click here to create a new profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can electronically submit a proposal by uploading your proposal file and completing the submission form that collects information on the title, abstract, track, as well as any names of co-authors, if applicable.
- Step 3: If you are not the sole author of the proposal, your co-authors listed in the submission form will be automatically contacted by email. They will be asked to confirm their involvement with the submitted proposal, which may include creating an SMS profile if they don’t have one already. You can login at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal and your co-authors confirmation status.
- Step 4: The SMS office will verify the completion of your submission once we have all necessary information and confirmation from all authors and will forward the submission into a blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once the peer review is completed, you will be informed about the decision of the Program Review Committee regarding your submission in mid-April. Authors of accepted proposals will be expected to register to attend the conference by mid-May and present in-person at any time during the conference dates.